Monday 15 August 2011

Exhibition of Artwork at our booth at Synchronicity Festival on August 20th

I did get a late start in advertising this concept to the Sunshine Coast in time for Synchronicity so have not received any submissions. Next year I am going to give this project a 3 month berth.

In order to use the Papergirl name I have to show the work that I receive. I had not organized a show because I have not had any submissions but several are now on their way.

This is whadI'mgonnado....  I WOULD STILL LOVE YOUR SUBMISSION!  I will show all artwork at our booth on a clothes line at Synchronicity on Saturday the 20th then I have a volunteer to distribute the art by bike on the Sunday.

So, all is cool. If you want to bring your work down we will have a white tent at the end of a row with a papergirls sign. (I will have ceramics and our bike trailers in the tent). You are welcome to drop artwork off at my home as well if you are not going to Synchronicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment